Greetings

boydster

Hi folks. I just stumbled across this site and wanted to say hello. Currently I'm running a site for playing Werewolf/Mafia/Resistance and whatever other social deduction type games happen to come up. In looking for ways to add some additional role playing components, I found Arceus' Character Manager mod here and I am looking forward to giving it a try.

Ask me about Werepenguin!

So as not to clog up other threads with my posts, I'll share some things in this one. At least, until I hit the magic number to reach my present life-goal of becoming an Initiate.

Thing number 1. I'm a huge fan of Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Can't wait for the sequel to be released. I'm old enough to have played A Link to the Past when it first came out, and for the longest time, it remained my favorite of all the LoZ games. BotW might be tied for the first spot now.

A second thing to share. As far as role-playing video games go (yep, still stuck on video games for the moment, it's just where I'm at), I'm also really drawn to Final Fantasy games. FF7 was one of those life-changing games when I was growing up. It had such a big world to explore and so much to do. Chrono Cross is another from around the same period, and both games I find myself going back and replaying periodically.

• Like 1

Thing# 3 - I did not realize my previous posts would be merged automatically, but they were! Is there a time limit that, once passed, allows me to post again without it becoming merged? LET'S FIND OUT (maybe)

Thing# 4. I currently have a character named Sammy Davis Jr Jr II. He's a Vistani, and in addition to trying to find this Strahd fellow right now, he is also on the lookout for his soul mate. Given that his mother's name was Nancy Sinatra, and his grandmother's name was Nancy Sinatra, he very much hopes that he will meet a nice Nancy Sinatra as well, at which point they just might be fortunate enough to have a baby Sammy Davis Jr Jr II Jr one day.

Thing #5 - As long as this post does not get merged, I'll now have 10 posts at RPG Initiative! So that's pretty excellent.

• 2 months later...
  • Admin

Welcome to the Initiative.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.