a kiss of darkness

Grimscythe

I've started building a new site. This time it's a supernatural horror set in Victorian London. I've been toying around with ideas an so far I've developed the following timeline:

• In 1870, the supernatural beings came together as one to appear before all of humanity, and war befell the world.

• In 1874, London became the first city in the world to reach a pact of peace between humanity and the supernatural, at severe costs to mankind. The rest of humanity soon followed, bending at their knees and losing many key locations to the supernaturals.

• In July 1877, Queen Victoria is slain by an assassin--rumored to be from The Cromwell Family. Her spectre remains vigilant, ruling over the other spectres that have come to haunt London by way of sudden death from the throne of Kensington Palace. Prince Edward secedes her as King, but in a violent coup d’etat, he is ousted from Buckingham palace. His sister, Alice--earlier attacked by the lycanthropes, vies against him for hold on the vacant throne.

• It is now December 1877, and in London politics, crime, and skirmishes break out daily between the remaining humans and even the supernaturals are at one another’s throat. The Osborne House has been lost to the Queen, Head of The Cromwell Family and first of the Undead. Westminster belongs to the mother of vampires, Elizabeth Bathory and her King, Vlad the Impaler. Buckingham remains the last vestige of hope for humans and in the wake of Queen Victoria’s sudden death.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days