WW2 Aftermath Site?

Bishop

I'd love to see a WW2 or WW1 site that focuses on the recovery of the aftermath of war. I'd like to see it set in a small village (probably fictional) that was cleaned out by WW1. Probably somewhere in the North of France or Southern England this way characters from all over the world can take part in 'rebuilding a life' somewhere.

I am already on a site that I love where our characters are rebuilding lives after their death, but I would love to be able to explore this era and see what happens! (Love the site I'm on so no leaving there)

It would be somewhat small I feel, and I know personally I'd like to see my writing grow so more of a quality over quantity site.

I imagine it being somewhere that people just end up after endlessly walking a road, something inviting to those that are lost and/or have lost it all to start again. I'm a romantic at heart so I see a lot of hurt/comfort/romance/angst/dark themes so it would for sure be over 18. (If not even 21)

Thoughts?

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic