Hello, I am New Here

SunshineLollipops

Hello there. My username is SunshineLollipops, but please, refer to me as "Sunny". I have been roleplaying for almost six years now. Though, admittedly, it feels like it's been twice as long. My favorite genres to roleplay are romance, action and drama. Though I also enjoy horror and gore on occasion. I can roleplay on the forums and in private messaging if it is easier for you, but I also have an email. It is REMOVED BY STAFF. I am American and still live in the states. I have never had the opportunity to leave the states, but I would honestly like to one day, just to have the experience.

My favorite book series is "Warriors" by Erin Hunter. Though I'm definently not caught up in the series, so please, don't expect me to be able to roleplay it. My favorite cat so far has been CrookedStar.

My favorite movie franchise is the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). My personal favorite film is "Spiderman: Homecoming".

My favorite type of music is pop, but metal will always remain second-best. My favorite band is Twenty One Pilots. My favorite singer is Shawn Mendes.

I am a huge gamer. I've always found playing video games when I'm stressed to be a great coping mechanism. My favorite game at the moment is MineCraft, but I'm constantly changing my mind.

My favorite color is pink. I dyed strands of my hair pink once. I'm hoping to dye it purple some time next year.

Finally, my favorite drink is Coca-Cola. I know, it's most definently not healthy for me, but it's not like I drink it every day.

Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know me a little bit. I do hope we can discuss a roleplay soon.

Edited by Morrigan
Removed players email address.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Twenty One Pilots! And coke, although I tend towards cherry and vanilla flavors. 

Welcome to the Initiative! I hope you find what you're looking for~! 

Reality is an illusion. 

Welcome to the Initiative! 

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome here Sunshine. 

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @SunshineLollipops we're glad to have you.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.