Hello!

jessa

Hi guys! I am not technically new here, but lets just say its been quite a while! I grew up in Oregon but have found myself in Washington for the past couple of years and I love it so much! I love everything about the Pacific Northwest and exploring Washington has been so much fun. I have a five year old daughter who is just a ball of fun and energy and she likes to explore with me. I am a behavioral interventionist who provides ABA therapy for children on the autism spectrum. It is so rewarding; I wouldn't want any other career.

I love everything about fantasy. I love to read, though, and can get really interested in any genre so my library is pretty diverse. I also love music, movies, board games, chatting on the internet, etc. I also love being outdoors and I love to travel! 

I look forward to getting to know some new people again, and jumping back into roleplay! 

Jessa

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! I am new here as well. 🙂 

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the Initiative! 

I've been on a reading kick the past few days, but doesn't that tend to happen when you order 4 books from Amazon? (mostly Feehan's GhostWalker series, and JR Ward's newest BDB). Also love board games. Especially Dead of Winter -totally addicted.

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

I'mma just stop you at the name Jessa. Because it's one of my favorites, ever.  Anyways! It's never too late to introduce yourself to us, (look how awful I am having missed it entirely).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

What sort of board games do you like @jessa? Also welcome to the Initiative.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.