Mature Content Post Links via Discord

StormWolfe

I think I have found a minor thing. I'm not calling it a bug because it might just be a thing with no fix possible.

I am using the Discord Integrations and I put up a post to test the mature content toggle and as a reminder to members that they need to set it up in their profiles if they want to be able to read the more graphically violent posts that might be written - or to write them.

So, it works as expected on the site - no issues there and the feed goes to Discord as it is supposed to. However, and this is why I don't think anything can be done, if you click on the link in Discord - even if you've disabled mature content and removed your birthday from your site account - it will still show you the post.

Honestly, I don't see that this affects Aereth overmuch. We will likely not be writing any sexually graphic material at all. The main use we will have for the mature content toggle is when we need to post very graphic violence (torture, battle damage, etc.). If it does become an issue in the future, we'll have to decide which is more important - the Discord Integration or mature toggle. 😉

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can fix that later.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Okay, now with this what I did was just make it so that if a topic is marked mature and a user doesn't have mature enabled, it'll silently redirect to board index.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)