How do you others attracted or interested in your site.

Rissa

Hello Initiative,

I have this new site it has been open since December 30th. I know its still relatively new and the plot is short and basically members can build their plot. I really would like to know how to keep people interested. I have a no playing family rule.

@SithLordOfSnark No family within canons because of them being limited already I want the chance for others to play. If anyone makes original characters for family that is fine just among canons, sorry misrepresentation there. I may reconsider this though.

Back in 2015, I found a rp site that had IC events that changed the environment as well as meeting NPCs that were like deities plus scavenger hunts.  It was so much fun and nothing I ever saw since in the niche, it wasn't all that common like it is now (or I just lived under a rock lol).  It kept me and others excited to see what was next, what would happen, and replying in one huge thread with each other.  Those threads soon after were always nominated for topic of the month since it was so immersive and a blast.

I think the hardest part, for me at least, and I'm about to have to start all over with it, is the start of things. Patience is key while building up, but I make sure to post in several advertising places. Once you've hit 10 posts, you're able to list your site in our directory. I also recommend making use of our roleplay search options too, since we've got several directories worth looking at/adding to.

• Agree 2