What is the most awkward SFW RP you've ever stumbled upon/been involved in??

Grimscythe

From MUDs to multiplayer video games to our beloved forums, RP communities are fairly easy to find. With forums, we have the benefit of (usually) knowing what we're walking into. Worst case scenario (barring sheer, morbid curiosity), we can at least duck out of reading a roleplay the moment things get fishy. Real-time roleplay, especially the sort that we encounter via MMOs, MUDs (for you old school roleplayers), and the like (not to exclude Discord RP, which I know little about) aren't as forgiving when it comes to an unexpected player showing up on your tile, area, or housing (if it's set to open, that is).

There is also the fact that many of us have been put into extremely awkward RP situations ourselves. Ones that, if we could go back and unwrite the words we've written, we probably would in a heartbeat. For this thread, I want us to stick with SFW topics--an NSFW counterpart will be posted in the mature forum. 

I wanted to share my own experience in this regard, but I can't really remember any incidents that one might consider 100% safe for work. I am interested in seeing your stories, though!

• LOL 1