Font Size Increase, Reaction Size Decrease?

StormWolfe

Good Morning,

First, I apologize for continually finding things to update. Basically, it's the difference in looking at it and using it. I love our theme at Aereth and love, love, love Vesta.

#1: Font Sizes

So, I saw in the CSS that the main font size is 14px/16px. However, with my MacBook set on its default resolution which looks like 1680x1050, the text is tiny. When I increase my laptop's resolution, it all looks great but throws the menus and various other areas out of kilter. The increased resolution is 1440x900.  I confess that computer display resolutions and how they render things is a foreign language to me.

Increasing the font size to large on Brave has no effect. Increasing the zoom helps but again throws other areas of the site out of kilter (mainly the menus).

Is there any way to change the font in the body of posts and on the index (forum descriptions) without either making them seem gigantic to everyone else or making the menus and things double up (see screen shots).

#2: Reaction Emoji Size

I have searched and tried a couple of things. Is there a way to make the post reaction images smaller than the default 60x60?

Thanks! The below screenshots show how things appear on my MacBook Pro 15"

Font at my MacBook's default resolution.

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 9.44.48 AM.png

The Menu doubling up when I change my MacBook's resolution or increase zoom to 110% on Brave.

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 9.54.13 AM.png

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

Um theoretically I can change the font size to scale based on the screen resolution, we might have to play with it a bit to make sure it looks okay. I can't control how different operating systems and browsers render the font and its size, so that's as good as I can get.

I also believe the reaction image size is actually in the CSS, I'm in here doing your character list rearrangement so I'll see.

• Love 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)