Affiliates Page Display

StormWolfe

Good Day,

I have come across a minor display issue. It seems to be associated with my installation of Vesta since it occurs in my custom theme and in Eros. It is also not urgent since it is only a display issue and might even be how Vesta was designed. 😉 

On the Affiliates page: https://aereth.com/affiliates - only 5 of the 10 affiliates display (I am not counting RPG-D since it was manually added).  I am not sure if it's always been that way or not because I only recently exceeded 5 affiliates. 😄Also, clicking next page brings up a message that there's nothing to display.

See the screenies!

Thanks and hugs!

page1.png

page2.png

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

This is displaying all of your affiliates appropriately. There are all ten on the affiliate page, I don't know how you only counted five. The reason you get the phantom second page is because you do have one affiliate in there that is disabled, and the way it needs to generate the pages on it does cause occasional phantom pages due to affiliates that exist in the system but aren't displayed. It's a thing. Doesn't affect operation at all.

• Love 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Okay, I removed the disabled affiliate. I doubt that site will ever reopen. So, at the bottom of my index page, all affiliates do show. They also all show on my Affiliate Manage in the ACP.

However, I swear on my bird's wings, only five show on the affiliates page here (on my computer): https://aereth.com/affiliates .  There's not a scroll option or anything. Now, this doesn't seem to affect the list at the bottom of the index page so it's not a biggie. And, I honestly cannot remember if this page ever displayed more than five of the total ten affiliates.

Thanks so much for taking a look at it. Since it seems to be just an Aereth thing - totally not a big deal.

RPG-Initiative

They're side by side. Five on one side, five on the other. Even your screencaps are showing all ten. I'm not sure what to say.

• Love 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

You are absolutely right! And I'm an idiot. I think I might have had my screen zoomed in on a funky setting. Here's me doing "I am stupid face'. My apologies! I was wrong.

RPG-Initiative