Directory submission not received?

Kieran

Question

I created a new link in the RPG Directory at least a couple of weeks ago but I  guess I didn't do it right because it's still not in there. I clicked the "Save" button when I was done but what then? There was no "Submit" option that I could find and I can't find the form anywhere unfinished either. The link in question is for my Harry Potter 1980s RPG. Where is it or do I have to start over again?

PS.
Unrelated question: How can I subscribe to a thread I've created if I forgot to click on that "Notify me of replies" before posting it?

Thanks in advance.

CoM_title_forum_2021.png

CHILDREN OF MERLIN - HARRT POTTER 1980S RPG
| Small app | Fluid time | Lots of species |

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

From what I can tell, you did not submit your listing. There are required fields, so make sure all the sections with the red required marking are filled out as needed before saving, but all you need to do is save it. c: You can check the My Directory Listings option in the user menu drop-down (by clicking your name at the top right of the site), if it's there, it's gone through. Most likely you just missed a required section and closed the tab too early or something, it happens.

As for your unrelated question, up at the top of topics, there is a follow icon to the right side,

image.png

It's the red one outlined here. You click this to follow a topic. You can also unsubscribe here, too.

Hope it helps!

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Thank you. I'll try it again. And yeah I thought it might be that but nothing seemed to happen when I tapped that button on my mobile so I thought it's somethig else. Gotta try that too on my desktop then. Thanks agsin. 🙂

CoM_title_forum_2021.png

CHILDREN OF MERLIN - HARRT POTTER 1980S RPG
| Small app | Fluid time | Lots of species |