never gonna give you up...never gonna let you down....

Agatha Harkness

Hey, folks. 

I couldn't resist a Rick roll moment. I'm an 80s gal and have been roleplaying for over 15+ years and have now stopped counting. I started out with Charmed, SPN (show) and X-Men before moving onto more Marvel, original concepts and gothic-supernatural, fantasy, sci-fi, and real life. I've had a variety of sites to roleplay on and join. I've usually just been on forums, though i'm sure I had AOL groups back in the day. 

Supernatural, sci-fi and Marvel tend to be my usual circles now. However, I had taken a hiatus from roleplaying due to real life stuff, and tried the last year to get back into things-not quite happened yet but i've managed to dip a toe into a site or two. I'm just plotting along awaiting the moment I can launch a site or two of my own again. I miss certain concepts I don't see elsewhere and the urge to make is great. 

I'm from the UK, which makes some time zone shenanigans fun. I started to get into drawing again, having not done so since I was a pre-teen. That's a fun process. I think i'm pretty good...I think. I watch a variety of things on TV, most of which are background noise, and I tend to get easily put off from shows if something happens that I don't like. I've not finished a ton of shows because a plot annoyed me and I just didn't have the desire to finish. 

On my hunt to get back into roleplaying I've been looking through the resource forums again trying to judge interest for my buckets of ideas, and the hardest part is picking hosting. It used to be you could throw out a site for free and not worry about it being shut down. Then hosts went bust, deleted forums, new ones pop up, budgets then come into it and in my search for hosting I stumbled onto Mybb as a free alternative to the features in Jcink...and this hosting option someone pointed out occurs here. I've found Mybb is nice, seeing as I used to use Jcink before. So, whilst I have a ponder i'll likely take a look around and see what this place it like. 

It would be nice to make some new RP friends here.

Edited by Lady Croft
  • Love 2

spacer.png

Love this! 

Welcome back from your hiatus! I run my own Urban Fantasy site and I'm always up for new RP friends. I host on JCINK so if you have any questions about it or what it's like to run a forum there, I'd be happy to share my experiences! 

Ad.png

Hi, Thanks

Urban fantasy can be fun. It's interesting catching up on current trends or new plugins since my hiatus. Pretty much why the thought to move to Mybb is high as a former Jcink user myself.  

spacer.png

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Lady Croft we're glad to have you.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.