Science Fantasy Galaxy.

Technology, sufficiently advanced, is indistinguishable from magic. Think about this for a second, because this is how the Genre's of High Fantasy and Science Fiction blend together. This is how you get Sexy Elven Archers shooting laser bows at ODSTs and have it make sense. Cause who doesn't love sexy elven archers shooting laser bows at OSDTs?

But more seriously, this is a website I am currently trying to get off the ground. Myself, and a few friends are working on building it. Humanity is splintered into six major factions, and will soon be uncovering the source of powers they thought were only possible in fairy tales. We have a pretty strong grasp of what we are trying to do, and we are utilizing the Sanderson method of magic. 

IF this sounds up your ally, and something you would like to participate in building, we would be happy to have you. 

Did I use this forum correctly?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit busy working on a steampunk space opera one, but I'm definitely curious as to how you envision the blend of these two genres. 

Aure entuluva! Day shall come again! - The Children of Hurin

• Admin

Totally workable genres. bright and many other things like shadow run include things like this.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

7 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Totally workable genres. bright and many other things like shadow run include things like this.

Bright and Shadow Run have Magic and Technology as two seperate things. We are actually merging them, and making them the exact same thing. To one group of people it will be magic. To the other group of people, it will be technology. We are also sorta fabricating a story to explain why Humanity isn't aware of it outside fairy tale. I don't want to give away too much cause we haven't gotten to the part where this becomes common knowledge, it's actually not all that close at all, but we are getting somewhere. Few nice threads and we'll be going strong.