A little nervous, but here goes nothing...

Minx

Hi, my name is Minx and I'm new around here. My (sadly) former writing partner used to do all the posting on here for our RP group. Unfortunately she had to leave for personal reasons, so I'm left to fill in her shoes so forgive me if I make any gaffs. I've been RPing my entire adult life, so almost twenty years. I've RPed back in the days of AOL chat rooms, to Yahoo Groups and now to forum RP which I find I'm most comfortable playing. I used to be really big into Star Trek RP's, even belonging to several of the Fleet groups available, but after running my game for four years and bouncing around Fleets, it just left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Since my RP itch needed to be scratched, I switched over to the world of Harry Potter and I haven't looked back since. There is just so much possible and who doesn't love a little magic in their lives?

I'm born and raised in the US. My favorite book series is probably Harry Potter, followed closely by the Percy Jackson series and the Dragonriders of Pern series. I have an eclectic taste in music and movies (except for the horror variety). I watch a lot of stuff on Netflix. In addition to RPing, I've written 2 and a half books. One is self published through Amazon, one is in editing in the hopes I find a literary agent and the half is a half written manuscript that was my NaNo entry from just this last year. I also do various forms of art, drawing and painting mostly, though I also do graphics from time to time. And I've just begun streaming on Twitch (Magic: The Gathering Arena/Final Fantasy 14/ the Sims 4 mostly). My favorite color is cobalt blue and I enjoy a good Guinness every now and again.

Edited by Minx

IPsm.png.77d22ae2f096e4ef69c14b1ce162881a.pngSWEsm.png.88017424c39d2a9e36870fe4cb92c6af.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hey @Minx welcome to the Initiative! We're glad to have you. Sorry about hearing about your RP Partner.

Questions should be more appropriately asked in the "Ask Us" or "Staff contact center".

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome. cobalt blue is such a specific colour choice. I have a fondness for Teal myself, and try to throw it in my graphics all the time 😜

spacer.png

Sorry about the question. It won't happen again.

And yeah, I suppose Cobalt is very specific but I guess it's because not all blues were created the same in my opinion. I also like to use Cobalt in my graphics as well, though I'm starting to have a fondness for orange lately...

IPsm.png.77d22ae2f096e4ef69c14b1ce162881a.pngSWEsm.png.88017424c39d2a9e36870fe4cb92c6af.png