Ad Question

Minx

Question

I'm new to here so I hope this isn't a stupid question. My writing partner (who handled everything on here) was forced to leave our game for personal reasons so recruitment has fallen to me. When I hit my ten posts and have access to the ad posting, do I just post a new ad for our game or do I need someone to delete the original ad first? I don't want to run the risk of having the ad double posted and getting it deleted (If that makes sense).

Thank you for your time.

IPsm.png.77d22ae2f096e4ef69c14b1ce162881a.pngSWEsm.png.88017424c39d2a9e36870fe4cb92c6af.png

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

8 answers to this question

• Admin

Well first off our system prevents that but if you can prove that you're the site owner we can transfer ownership of the original listing over to you. Post a link to the listing and your admin account on the site.

@Minx

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Actually I just searched for our listing and it doesn't seem to exist anymore. All I found was her original wanted character ad. I'm guessing this means I start with a fresh ad?

IPsm.png.77d22ae2f096e4ef69c14b1ce162881a.pngSWEsm.png.88017424c39d2a9e36870fe4cb92c6af.png

• Admin

That would be correct. If its been a while since they last visited the Initiative then the listing may have been removed due to our activity requirements that is listed in our directory info page.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Thank you very much for you patience while I figure this stuff out. She was always a lot better at this stuff than I am. I appreciate your quick response. 🙂

The listing is currently archived, but has not yet been deleted. I can remove it from the archive if necessary. It's at 65 days since last activity.

Oh excellent! Do I post a pic of my Admin profile here or do I send it to someone via DM? I just want to make sure this goes as smoothly as possible for everyone.

• Admin

We don't do PMs/DMs. You can post it in the Staff Contact center as only staff and the original poster can see posts in that forum.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Oh, right! I read that sorry. My anxiety got the better of me. I will post there shortly.