What's your favourite type of RP event?

RedISC

I've always been a fan of mystery oriented events, maybe a bit of horror mixed into it. 

Other events that I enjoy are the ones that help you focus more on the characters themselves rather than a plot point or the site's plot as a whole. Psychological ones I suppose you could say.

I loooove mystery events too. My problem is like... putting the mystery together, though. Mad props to admins who take that route!

spacer.png

I love like holiday balls etc, plus natural disasters that see people stuck together that wouldn't normally.

user posted image                                                                                              

• 5 weeks later...

I really like holiday events, but I also like events that mix up the typical narratives of the of the RP by forcing characters to new locations, etc. I think those ones really invite all the RPers to give it their all in the event!

I like natural disasters or horror type events. The last one I was involved in dark spawn mimicked characters and caused all manner of confusion. Many became fearful and paranoid. It was interesting to play out.

I like holiday balls and parties, and usually attend, but I haven't seen any actually end. They have all sort of fizzled out with too many people sticking to their groups and not interacting as a whole group of people.

"You tie the knot, I'll start the fire."

~ The Amity Affliction

spacer.png

The World Withing - Modern Supernatural Roleplay (JCINK 18+)