Site Chat Boxes [Members]

Dragon

* sorry been away a bit*

I like Discord to a point- I work alot- and have other things that require my enjoyement and my responsibilities so I personally do not get to hang much because when I have the time to write and take care of my forum I am doing that.  However when the box is on site- it kind of takes away from the forum look for me.

I also think there can and has been a downside to all chat boxes and that is sometimes people hang there more than write. That too can be sort of a problem

623de32ccbe3e666561967.png

I find a hard time integrating chats in a way that look nice with the skin, and having people want to chat more than write can be annoying.

Discord is definitely my preference, especially since it's already a nice place to group all my different social circles as it is, so I almost always have it open. One of the earlier sites I was on had a chatango, but I gotta say that paled compared to Discord, especially since after a while it was just too difficult to backtrack if you needed to.