Nice to meet you all

zombiequeenkai

Hey there everyone! The name's zombiequeenkai! You can call me Zombie, Queen, or Kai. I don't really mind all that much. I joined awhile ago and I'm still trying to get my feet wet with this site. 

Anyways, I've been roleplaying for about many years now. I started out on tinierme then moved to deviantart then f-list and finally random roleplaying forums (such as here). I'm currently 23 and in college. I'm gunning for that sweet, sweet English degree with a minor in creative writing. If it isn't obvious, writing is like bread and butter to me. So it makes sense why I like roleplaying so much. It's my way of relaxing. But considering I'm a college student and I have a surprisingly active social life, I can't be here all the time. I can do minor things like answering messages and questions (since phones are a thing), replying to a roleplay takes some actual brain power from me and I only reply when I'm at home.

A random factor about me: I'm like... really into yanderes. I can write an essay for you about the trope if I so desired (thankfully for everyone, I'm not). I currently run a yandere review blog on tumblr with my friend called ThatYandereCritic... if anyone is curious. So... bye for now~!

• Fuck Yeah! 1

• Admin

south park naruto GIF

Welcome to the Initiative @zombiequeenkai

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:52 PM, zombiequeenkai said:

I'm gunning for that sweet, sweet English degree with a minor in creative writing.

Oof. I know that combo quite well. Don't let them talk you into grad school. But welcome! Good to have you around! 

• Preach it! 1

Aure entuluva! Day shall come again! - The Children of Hurin

My undergrad is in creative writing! Go for it! RPing inspired me to do it! I've also been doing it for many years and started on DeviantArt.

Best of luck on your degree! And welcome to the RPG Initiative. 🙂