What's your character's dirty little secret?

Grimscythe

One of mine killed her niece while she was supposed to be taking care of her. The child's ghost haunts her every day, always on the edge of her vision and calling out to her and slowly driving her mad.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of mine ended up getting revenge on her father ( he killed her mother ) by shooting him in cold blood. She stepped into his role as Dragon Head afterwards. Rumors still manage to linger within the underground but so far not many have questioned the circumstances. 

• 1 month later...

I have a friend running a D&D campaign, and the current character I'm playing is a Passer (Changeling) but doesn't seem to be aware of it (and neither is the party). She's also got a human "brother" so she has always appeared human, taking on characteristics that match his since before she can remember. If something happens to cause a rift in this unintentional disguise...some serious shiz might hit the fan.

Oh, also she's affiliated with a very illegal smuggling crew since it was the easiest way to travel the world for (almost) free --- but that's old news to the group at this point. Still a fun secret to keep around NPC's.

Edited by Hysteria

Well Gideon  has a few. Probably the biggest is the one he shares with a brujah upon a death.

Richard has committed diablorie

Kia killed council members-all of them

623de32ccbe3e666561967.png

10 hours ago, DivineRabbit said:

Richard has committed diablorie

I USED TO PLAY A DIABLRIST VAMPIRE! (Freaking love that aspect of VTM)

Antigone "Tig" Alexander has a doozy of a secret. She had to kill her sister in an act of mercy.

siggy

Hermione Raikova murdered her abusive ex-husband after he betrayed the family (Russian Mafia type family). She has kept secret that he was abusive and that she murdered him.

Kalina Aguilar Kothas may be the current Queen but she's not expected to live past her daughter's 11th birthday due to a family blood curse.

Llew Bendtsen killed his father in a bid to save his sisters from harm. He also took the brunt of his father's abuse to prevent them from having to deal with it as much as possible.

I have plenty of characters with secrets, some more diabolical than others, and even some that they think are secrets but that are very much not.

FBTAff-4.png
FBT is an original (modern) supernatural rpg.