How does your character react to insults?

Grimscythe

Some characters fire back with quick wit while others turn to violence. A few simply walk away. How do your characters react?

Rowan is pretty 50/50 between snapping back and just going, "Oh, you expected me to care? Tragic. I'm better than you." 

Phoenix would just look at the person and kinda laugh before moving on. He doesn't have the time for that. 

Arthur would give them one chance to take it back and apologize before he most likely started a fight in a completely unnecessary way. 

• Love 1

• 11 months later...

Depending on the scene if it's a harmless insult she'll find ways to later humiliate them and take pleasure in it. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i tend to most often play fiery characters who react aggressively to insults - either with a retort or by physical aggression. however, i do have a few pacifists or laid back/joker types who just smile and shrug it off

• 3 weeks later...

Kaeya would react with compassion and reason. Alan would roll his eyes and fire back, or act dismissive. Depending on the insult, Peer might not understand that's what's happening and would ask questions and try to deduce the meaning. If they determined it was an insult for its own sake they would classify it under "bullying behavior" and present a metaphysical analysis of its origin. 

apollostation.gif.cd7db540d2caff85d08b42abf82613f3.gif

My character Sayed would be deeply offended- not necessarily at the insult, but at the fact that someone was just disrespecting him in general.

passingstrangebanner.png.ed67e1ebd6c483ac31e37a65aa393663.png