How does your character react to romantic approaches?

Grimscythe

A little bit of an old thread but I really wanted to respond; With my characters as if they were asked;

Adam: Uuuuh, can we talk about this AFTER we get out of this situation with the walking corpses that are trying to eat us please?

Victor: Oh. No.  I'm married. -comment about no ring- Yes well, I don't see any signs of a brain. And yet. Here you stand.

Lily: =O Absolutely! Actually hold, on sign this; -whips out a piece of paper that reads; Petition to let me, the most amazing and best-est wife and woman ever Lilliana Grace, have a I-totally-absolutely-know-what-the-fuck-a-harem-is-Victor, harem.- Oh and this one two; -another paper that reads; List-of-people-that-are-in-my-totally-awesome-harem-because-fuck-you-victor-this-is-totally-happening-

spacer.png
Forum || Discord

• 1 month later...

My current main muse is basically allergic to it. Romantic overtures are basically a guaranteed way to make him awkward at best and outright bluntly dismissive otherwise. He’s a very “begone thots” kind of guy…

It’s kind of funny given that it’s a canon muse and the fandom ships him to hell and back with like every other character, but in my humble opinion, the fandom is completely and utterly wrong. Canon and the author support me, so at least in a sea of mischaracterizations I can remain afloat.

• 8 months later...

If he even recognizes a romantic approach for what it is, one of my characters straight up throws a 404 not found error x'D He gets very awkward and doesn't know what to do - and it's very fun to play

Traverse

an 18+ original sci-fi/fantasy rp

multiple worlds | magical abilities | open lore

• 3 months later...

Céleste would be flattered no manner what, but might try to push things towards friendship at first, unless the attraction is mutual 😉