Your Character is Stuck in Self Quarantine. What are they Doing?

Dragon

• Operations Mod

Let's deflect from our own reality a little. 

Everyone has to occupy their time under quarantine. Your character is perfectly healthy, and will remain so along with their closest loved ones - so what are they doing to pass the time? 

My character Seth is definitely doing his damnedest to contribute to the upcoming Coronial* boom with his most loved lady. 

*Multi Day events (like hurricanes) are historically associated with rather mass baby booms 8-9 months after the fact. 

• LOL 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

• Admin

My character Alice is helping Seth and also watching Monster movies.

My character Tonka is likely playing video games.

Richie is drawing and possibly reading muscle car magazines.

Joe is cleaning her guns.

Elizabeth doesn't give a fuck and is out partying like its 1999.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Character 1 is sad she can't go out and is probably being driven insane by those she lives with.

Character 2 is out of ideas to stave off boredom after having paced a doughnut into the floor and will probably ask his lady if she wants to stave off boredom together.

Character 3 is either sleeping or watching the world go by from her window.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Come and join us in Ancient Rome!

Character 1: Normally locks herself in her labs to do research so she probably doesn't mind it all that much. Probably is trying to find some cure for the virus tbh.

Character 2: Probably losing her mind since her bar is likely closed down and she is losing money. 

• Like 1

Tess is probably having tantrums as she lives with her sister who'd have super cleaned the house and likely following all the proper rules. Tess will be intentionally winding her up, or saying frack it and leave to visit a guy she likes because she doesn't like rules, and can be really annoying to others to amuse herself when bored. 

Nick is probably helping secure places alongside police and military. He's probably be the one shooting near someone as a warning to get the frack back in their damn house. He'd also be super useful in a zombie apoc and will shoot anyone who is a risk. So...you threaten people's lives....odds on he'd lock them up like a tough bamf. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Hah this question was in our activity check for the month.

One of my characters is a librarian so he'd probably happily under quarantine in his library for days or months!

My character Elaina is definitely struggling like hell, being an extrovert who can't keep still, but she'll have made some kind of intricate obstacle course for herself around the house by now - much, I should imagine, to her house mates' annoyance.

Krylvaan, a chef by trade, would be obsessively checking accounts and cooking out of his kitchen, with his husband running a delivery service to the local area. If he can't get everything he wants in his grocery shop he will have an absolute meltdown (he's not got the best temper anyway).

The site I'm on staff for at the moment has a plot going that has many of the characters' locked in group quarantine, suffering from an affliction that makes them speak everything that crosses their mind with absolute honesty; in comparison, this lockdown would be so easy for them!

• 5 months later...

Kalani went back home to worship his ancestors in front of the family altar stationed in the red room located off the living room. He tried to ignore his father's harsh insults being hurled at him during his worship time. This is one reason why he can't stand his dad - they don't get along and usually end up in heated fights cussing each other out. His father also told him that "I never wanted you, Kalani, but your mother did, so, you're lucky!" Kalani sighed, stood up, faced his father, said something, picked up his duffel bag, and stormed to his room and slammed the door. He threw the bag on his bed, sighed, jumped into bed, turned on his music, and went to sleep.

Niasma

• 4 months later...