Character Approval Question

StormWolfe

Good Day,

I know that I asked this question before but I cannot find it in my pins on Discord, on your IP Tech site or here. So, my apologies for asking again, but I cannot recall the details of your answer.

My friend's Vesta site is set-up for having characters approved.  So here are my questions...

When a member clicks Ready for Play

1. Vesta sends all Admin in the Site Owners group an alert?
  2. All Site Owner level Admin can approve or decline?
  3. When the character is declined, does Vesta delete it?
  4. I believe you said Declining gives us the option to send a message (this is irrelevant if #3 is Yes) to the member with notes. They can then update the character and click Ready for Play again?

Sorry to bug you with this, but I am going to have to write up a guide for this other site and need to be able to tell them how to manage character approvals.

Thankies! 💙

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes (I think it also sends to mods, but the mod panel doesn't work yet, eventually they will be able to approve or decline too), yes, no Vesta kicks it back into WIP like they didn't tick ready for play, yes.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)