Typos for a Lifetime

Morrigan

During a fight - and a throw out the castle window scene - it was dramatic, and bloody and great and then....

* I shit my sword.*

What the fella meant to say was 'I sheathed my sword"

I have never seen a room full of people completely lose it in DMS

• LOL 2

623de32ccbe3e666561967.png

I have a really bad problem with muscle memory kicking in and messing with what I'm trying to type. Right now, I keep having to delete the word NO! after I type Vince because its kind of a running joke between me and the person who plays Vince to immediately respond with a NO! any time he's brought up, no matter the context. It makes for some pretty funny sentences before I delete it.

• LOL 1

Candide: An original dystopian RPG

Not IC, but in admin chat for a board with fairies, I was talking about unregistered fae.  My phone autocorrected it to 'unregistered dad'. Now I have a new Discord name that I'm not allowed to change. 

• 2 weeks later...

One of my characters killed another with a steak, as opposed to a stake. 

• LOL 2

• 3 weeks later...

I was on my kindle rping one night, and kindle has autocorrect.

I have a character that was a creation. She's half siren, half banshee. Her stats say sirenic banshee for race.

I got to keep sirenic, but my kindle autocorrected banshee to hamster, so in my post, it said something like, "The sirenic hamster studied the horizon with her mismatched eyes."

Another admin proceeded to draw Cascade as a hamster, singing, with wings. It's still on dA and hilarious.

cascade_by_nickicolem-d9s97jm.thumb.jpg.e13e2072cc12f08fa3630fba653d5c36.jpg

Edited by landofkarchan
Added pic.
  • LOL 1

image.png.c0ee5c69e645e4b9a58958d449be951d.png