What's Your Character's Birthday?

Dragon

• Operations Mod

What is your characters Birthday? 

Can be just month/day or month/day/year - My character Seth's original birth date was 16 November 1984, but as I move him between settings the year doesn't always work. 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I randomly generated the birthdays of all my characters and the days get me every time. Adeline’s the outlier.

Katya: March 5

Maxine: January 4

Imran: August 4

Adeline: October 25

I have so many characters but let's see how many I know off the top of my head~

Iago: March 9
Levka: April 4

Dakila: August 31 (I think, i know it's the end of August)

Wallace: November 16

Charlie: July 24

Okay, that's it. 5/12 isn't... the worst 😂 But I almost always randomly generate them, so unless they become relevant through character interactions, I tend not to remember them.

adorable lion GIF

Oh whew. The ones I have decided birthdays for are all randomly generated. Hilariously, one of them ended up with his on the Ides of March that he both won and got couped out of power on.

Beyond that, I can't think of any memorable dates.

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly

• 1 month later...

I don't really have them written down, so in a lot of cases the birthdays for any of my characters frequently fluctuate, especially the years since I recycle characters a lot for multiple roleplays most of the time. But I know my one character, Fredrick, has the only consistent month & day out of all my characters. His birthday consistently being March 5th.

My character's birth day was June 31st (or the site equivalent of it, as it was a fantasy site). And in all the years I roleplayed, I don't think I ever roleplayed their birthday once.

*insert signature here*

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I tend to use friends birth dates as my character's birthdays. Makes them easy to remember, but maybe I shouldn't. I have looked at my calendar before and thought "oh yeah, it's so-and-so's birthday. Hey! It's also my character's xyz's birthday too!"

I have yet to mistakenly say happy birthday and use the wrong name, but perhaps that is an accident waiting to happen.