My name is Ledin

Ledin

• How long have you been RPing? I have been rping for 20 years this summer on international and various genres.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Supernatural species, Real life/city as well as something with an interesting twist. I don't shy away from different genres but wouldn't rp on BDSM sites or sites who are based on and have very set canons you can't evolve.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? I rp on forum sites but have been on various chat rps and have done some in Email. I prefer forums as it gives me a community and a depth.
  • What country are you from? I am from Sweden and started out on swedish sites.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? I enjoy a variety of genres and don't have specific favourites. All from Stephen King to Chris Colfer
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Animals. I have 4 cats and I love hanging out with friends and family and playing Sims.
  • What's your favorite color? My favourite colors are Blue and Green.
  • What's your favorite drink? Blood Orange Juice or Water.. really cold water.
Edited by Ledin

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!

Sorbet sounds amazing!

I don't know if I can get that flavour here in Sweden though. 😕

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Ledin what is your favorite Supernatual species?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Thank you @Morrigan!

Supernatural Species Favourite... That's a tough one. I am not specifically partial to just one, but I do like the torment behind the beast so whichever supernatural species I can best portray will be what I prefer. I currently play werewolves, vampires, daywalkers and shifters.. XD because who doesn't love someone who can turn in to a squirrel? 😄

Do you have any?

• 1 year later...

Thank you, / Very late XD Covid hit!