zoinks scoob

neverrmind

Hello, I am meverrnind! (but I commonly go by Wallance on RPG sites as that is the name of my cheeky Golden Retriever).

I am from sunny Australia but timezone is irrelevant as I am pretty much nocturnal.

I am a second-time site builder with extensive knowledge of mybb & self-hosting. I am an amateur coder and l o v e to help with puzzling coding issues. I am an artist by trade and have almost ten years of photoshop experience under my belt plus aextensive knwoledge on image lisencing - if oyu ever need site graphics, feel free to give me a hoot. I created all my sites graphics and colourized our header image.

This time around (this being my second ever site, and my first time in the Harry Potter genre!) I have actually switched to jcink; while it is less customisable than Mybb, I feel it is cheaper and it has such a lovely community. 

My interest in RPG Initiative is to learn a bit more about how everyone runs their sites, what is efficient and how everyone copes wiht various sturggles of admin-ing. Personally I am super passionate about inclusivity on my sites and making sure everyone feels included; presently at my new site I am joined by 2 super stoked and super lovely admins who make running the site a total blast, but we're always looking for ways to make things easier and less of a chore, ofc!

You can find me very easily on discord (I am in the channel!) , I'm always down for a chat, and attached is a pic of The Boy, Wallace aka Wallance!

44416496_2502874426464252_31188293027249

Edited by neverrmind

Super stoked admin at

DIRECTORYAD.gif

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic