*tap tap* This thing on?

Doing this while I eat/defend my food from the cat, so sorry if any of this is brief.

• How long have you been RPing? Too dang long. Been at this about a decade now, although the site where 99.9% of my forum experience comes from did things quite a bit differently from the traditional forum.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Dark fantasy, real life with more urban themes (if that makes sense?), and most post-apocalyptic/dystopian stuff. Though I can be really picky at the same time.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum mostly, but I love a good brainless, IM-style crack RP from time to time.
  • What country are you from? The great white Canadia
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Lost Souls by Poppy Z Brite, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, and metal (especially the -cores; metalcore, deathcore, etc)
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Art, photography, retro tech, the occult, and urbex. Web design iz muh passhun. Seriously. I've been a code monkey since before MySpace was even really a thing, and Photoshop is almost always open.
  • What's your favorite color? Reds and dark greys mostly.
  • What's your favorite drink? Coffee. It pairs nicely with a cigarette and existential dread any time of the day.

Candide: An original dystopian RPG

Hey @ThriftStoreTeeth! Welcome to the site! Your forum name brings up some unpleasant images though. lol

It's cool to see you've read "Lost Souls". I read it a long time ago in high school and though my memory of it is a little fuzzy, I thought it was a good book. I liked Ghost and Steve as characters the best. 🙂 

banner-01-88x31.jpg
Khyeras: an original fantasy RPG.

"I keep wanting to write 'dwarves' as 'drawers'."

"Land of the Drawers... we call it... Ikea."

@memoria Sorry about that! Its just the name I've been using everywhere for a while now. Although, I am kind of curious about what it brings to mind lol

Ghost is honestly one of my favourite characters from modern literature. Its also a book I could finish, and then start reading again immediately.

I think mostly I just pictured some one's old, nasty dentures in a thrift store that a person could buy. lol

banner-01-88x31.jpg
Khyeras: an original fantasy RPG.

"I keep wanting to write 'dwarves' as 'drawers'."

"Land of the Drawers... we call it... Ikea."

Welcome to the site, @ThriftStoreTeeth. I admit I have exactly the same image as @memoria has, though in my mental image I'm seeing someone trying them on for size.  🙂

"You tie the knot, I'll start the fire."

~ The Amity Affliction

spacer.png

The World Withing - Modern Supernatural Roleplay (JCINK 18+)

@memoria @Flahme Yknow, this is exactly the kind of vibe I was aiming for because I'm the weirdo that would be buying them (and sterilizing the crap out of them as soon as I got home), so thank you both xD

• Like 1