Open Coterie  ·  58 members

Gamers

What are you playing?

Riseoftheg

I'm currently replaying/playing Kingdom Hearts on PS4. I got the All-In-One Package and just beat KH1 and currently working my way to 2 then 3. (Currently distracted by the Untamed on Netflix).

I want to tackle and beat the FF13 series and play FF7.

I'm curious to what you're playing now and what you want to play afterwards.

Currently working through Dishonored 2 and if I want to chill and listen to music then Loop which is a puzzle game. Oh and I often pop into Guild Wars 2 which I've been playing for three years, though I play it less these days and only log in 1-2 per week.

• Like 1

"You tie the knot, I'll start the fire."

~ The Amity Affliction

spacer.png

The World Withing - Modern Supernatural Roleplay (JCINK 18+)

I'm almost always 'currently' playing one of the Dragon Age games (in that, if I ever fancy playing they are my go-to games) - they never get old for me. The one I'm actively trying to complete, though, is Witcher 3, although I am dragging my heels at the moment trying to complete the maps, because I only have one DLC to go before it's complete. I've loved the game, but wow all those ?s on the map can get a bit tedious ...

• Like 1

Along with my filthy mobile games, I’m currently playing Stardew Valley. 

• Preach it! 1

Reality is an illusion. 

Pretty much constant Sims 4. And if I'm not playing it, I'm watching someone else play it.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

• 2 years later...

Right now I'm playing Pillars of Eternity on xbox + Disco:Elysium (do recommend) and Humankind on PC. 

32931973_SAgif(1).gif.746e26b022202f76c8b58022c38b9a76.gif

+1 to Humankind, sporadically always return to Lord of the Rings: Online (if anybody wants to play or RP there together, HIT ME UP), and Crusader Kings 3 is my current obsession. So many story and character possibilities...