Do you openly discuss all of your characters?

Flahme

I've never given this topic much thought. We have a member directory and such, but honestly I can see why, in certain instances, some people might want to have their characters split up. I heard about some bullying in private messages happening on one site I was on, which in of itself is toxic and was handled when it was brought to the admin's attention, and the author made characters on a new account to escape the person who was pressuring them for specific plots. I think sometimes people just want a new alias or want to separate themselves for different reasons. I wouldn't judge them for it. I've never had anyone purposely hide what characters are attached to their account though. 

• Agree 1

While I agree with it being easier to plot when all your characters are revealed, I almost always start out new characters as separate and secret because I want to establish them in their own right and not have any preconceived notions come from me or other characters I play. Once they are somewhat established though, I generally don't mind whether people know or not ... except I am occasionally embarrassed by the amount of characters I have and my apparent lack of self control in making new ones. 

• Preach it! 2

yZU7KoE.jpg