Does your character have pets?

Dragon

I normally give one of my characters on an RP some kind of pet. Love a supernatural site that allows 'infected' dogs like the were-dog seen on that movie Cursed after it bit the male lead's hand and got lycanthropy from the blood. Tend to give my werewolf character such a dog.

• 8 months later...

A lot of them have pets. 

• 4 months later...

Currently, none of my characters do. I mostly play were-animals, so having a pet for them isn't the greatest idea. But I love the idea of getting a pet through roleplay.

• 5 months later...

A bit of a tricky answer for me!

Over the years most of my characters have had pets, since I find that their choice of pet and the way they interact with them can say a lot about a character.

On the other hand, the site I run now is about witches who all have a familiar of choice, which takes the form of an animal, so if we want to get technical about it all of them do have pets c':

spacer.png

account avatar and banner by @se_5eeeee

My character, August, has two pets.  One is a big orange tabby called "Bad Kitty" and the other is a raven named "Rey".  Since I made them, the game has evolved a secret society of cats and a secret society of ravens.  They've actually had a fun little run in the game, subtly influencing events from the sidelines.

shadows.png.6876924961e032f5c681ba9f11df2adf.png

Discord    |    Masked in Shadows    |    Join