Title is required

Limn

Hello. I'm Limn, and I'm absolutely awful at introductions!

I've been RPing for around 20 years, and started out on the Neopets forums before someone snatched me away to a Harry Potter Invisionfree board (those were the days...). Since then I bounced around in canon comic book and superhero RPs (Batman is my jam), before settling in sci-fi and medieval fantasy. I'm primarily a forum RPer but never say no to other styles - chat RP can be really fun.

I'm from the UK, and share my living space with a retired opera singer and a friend-shaped cat. When I'm not wrangling either or both of them, I'm growing orchids inside and edible things outside, and cooking from scratch. I'm definitely indecisive enough that pinning down a favourite book, movie or type of music is impossible for me, but I'll tell you that my favourite colour is teal.

Perhaps at a point in the future some of us will cross paths and write together, but until then, I hope any of you who read this have the best day!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, twenty whole years of roleplay! I too started in neopets forums! Perhaps it is a common beginning for forum roleplayers? Can never quite escape our roots. Lol

There are so many of us who started there! I was drawn there because I liked RPG games, and thought it was a general discussion board for games like that. How wrong I was... 

It sounds like a misunderstanding forever changed the course of your life. Weird how that works lol. But now you are a veteran! I hope to some day have as much experience under my belt as you. I also wish I had your green thumb. Everything I touch tends to die immediately.

Welcome! I started on neopets too and got dragged to a HP invisionfree site! Any way, that's what I came here to say. 😂