My eyes are probably crossed

Riseoftheg

@Arceusis there way to expand the text box on mobile so users can see more of what they're typing?

Unfortunately if they can't manually resize it themselves, I don't know of a way. You should, however, be able to hide certain boxes on the toolbar via CSS on mobile, sometimes I do it, which does create more space.

• Preach it! 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Gonna stick my head in here, and say my first instinct would be to add something like .tox .tox-edit-area { min-height: 300px; } in your framework.css but I haven't tested that one myself since I didn't realize it was that small until you said something lol

ETA: Too slow lol Oops

Edited by ThriftStoreTeeth
  • Love 1

Candide: An original dystopian RPG

Yeah unfortunately it uses in-line CSS for the height, which typically overrides any other height CSS. It's probably in the scripting somewhere but I am not a script person.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

On 5/22/2020 at 1:40 PM, ThriftStoreTeeth said:

Gonna stick my head in here, and say my first instinct would be to add something like .tox .tox-edit-area { min-height: 300px; } in your framework.css but I haven't tested that one myself since I didn't realize it was that small until you said something lol

ETA: Too slow lol Oops

@ThriftStoreTeethI tried the css code you suggested, while I don't see the change visually, upon inspecting the code I can see the height difference but it's not reflecting somehow. 😕

@Riseoftheg are you checking on actual hardware, or just emulating a mobile browser with dev tools? Cause I know Chrome's emulator sucks the big one.

Just now, ThriftStoreTeeth said:

@Riseoftheg are you checking on actual hardware, or just emulating a mobile browser with dev tools? Cause I know Chrome's emulator sucks the big one.

I'm checking from my phone and YES I was using Chrome, any recommendations for an alternative?

@Riseoftheg Try this. It works on Chrome's dev tools at least.

.tox-tinymce, .tox-editor-container, .tox-sidebar-wrap, .tox-edit-area { min-height: 500px!important; }

As for alternatives, I think its more down to just the nature of user agent situations and emulating screen size instead of mobile browser behaviour. That said, I haven't tried Firefox, so that might be worth a shot? That, or straight up emulate Android with BlueStack, but that might be a bit overkill for something like this lol

Edited by ThriftStoreTeeth
  • Preach it! 1