Magical Girl inspired /Mutant Post-Apocalypse

Figment

While running the Discord roleplay I have is great, i'm missing my forum days and itching to start one up. 

I have a concept that i've had for YEARS but i've decided to simplify it some and will have to nail down mechanics for things. :') by now, similar concepts have been done a million times over but I still think it can be fun. 

The basic idea is that after horrible monsters began to destroy the world, a magical genetic mutation began to awaken and grant powers and sometimes physical alterations in those around puberty (mostly girls but possibly boys too?). These mutants would become the most effective thing against the monsters...but it turns out that they would transform into these monsters themselves eventually, and even faster under certain conditions. 

The roleplay would take place quite some time after all the initial rollout of events. Much of the world has become somewhat of a wasteland of monsters while society still exists inside a small space of it with somewhat effective barriers to keep them out and using the mutants as champions to take care of those who get too close and possibly even go out to secure new spaces or resources. 

The roleplay would focus on the fighting of the monsters, coping with their fates and positions as champions/weapons and their point of view on it. PLUS political climate in society about rights of the mutants and what all should be done and blah. 

Originally I also had a third race set as Witches who helped explain how things occured and such but they may be written out or else exist only in background and somehow be wiped in the actual roleplay part? We'll see...

Any questions? Comments? interested? :') please do tell.

image0.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic