Even newer here!

Pretty Please

Hi! I'm Pel. I've been doing rpg since i know myself, i guess since i was 14. My fav one is HPrpg but i've played some other as well. I like to rp via forums, because i think it is more free that way. I'm from Turkey  I think if i try to tell some of the questions above (you know not mandatory but leading ones :*) i'm afraid i'm not gonna shut up for  a while so maybe i'll make a list for to listen, to read and to watch. 😛 I'm here to get some ideas and maybe a lil help about some of my website related problems. In the mean time i'm planning to learn some stuff about MYBB. 

Feel free to ask anthing and if you're on discord, let's chat sometime.

Cheers 😘

Dance Reaction GIF by The .GIFYS

• Operations Mod

Welcome to the Initiative! 

Other than HP what genres do you like to dabble in? 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

21 hours ago, Dragon said:

Welcome to the Initiative! 

Other than HP what genres do you like to dabble in? 

Umm i like Lord of the Rings, Red Rising, Dungeons and Dragons and a little bit SPN. I also got the chance of having Chilling Adventures of Sabrina haha. So, i guess i can roleplay as long as i know the basics of the genre or if i could read some documents about it. What do you like @Dragon ? Btw, thanks for asking 😏

Welcome! 

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

Hoş geldiniz!

There's a few of us MyBB users here, and other alt software. What kind of site are you working on?

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly

@Bishop  Thank youu. ^^ Good to see you.

@dylzoe  Already your guy wow :3 Liked iit. Hi, thank youuu ❤️

@Somniac Aww that "Hoş geldiniz" you wrote, was it intential or just a small gesture? Either way i liked it. I'm working on awebsite for rpg but the language is not gonna be English. It'll be Turkish, and probably i'm gonna write with few friends because i got my heart broken(just friend related issue) in a rpg forum by some "friends.". Writing is a special thing to me, so i'm gonna continue writing on my own website. Thanks for asking ❤️ 

@Flahme Hi 😘 You welcome to The Initiative as well. How was your journey so far?  

Guys tyso much welcoming. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Pretty Please It's been great so far. I'm a relative newbie with regards roleplaying compared to most here. I can totally understand creating a site to fit what you want, it is nice to have people you trust to write with.

The more I read here and a few other places I go, I think I haven't seen much of the RP community. The one place where I started is certainly not representative of what I see here. I mean that in a good way, in that there is so much out there to experience and just about every genre to write under - far more than I realised.

I wish you all the best with what you create and write. I agree writing is special. I couldn't live without making up stories and writing them out.

"You tie the knot, I'll start the fire."

~ The Amity Affliction

spacer.png

The World Withing - Modern Supernatural Roleplay (JCINK 18+)

@Pretty PleaseIntentional. 🙂 Türkçe konuşmayı biraz biliyorum.

I can't write fluently in it and I'm just starting to get to the point where I recognize more than a word or two every few sentences, but I might be interested as a lurker depending on the genre.

Hope this round goes better for you!

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly