Settings You'd Love to Play and But Never Find

Dragon

I find ones focusing on animals other than your usual wolves, cats, and dogs to be difficult to find. Sites where all animals are allowed seem pretty common but ones that focus on specific animals that aren't your usual crop seem on the rarer side. I've thought dragons and other mythical creatures would be cool but those seem even harder to find.

• Agree 1

Ramis Fatorum

• Operations Mod

Dragon Rider sites that aren't Pern based are also unfortunately hard to find. 

I'd also like to find a Pokemon site that's got a gritty, darker setting. Something more akin to Pokémon: Dark Edition. 

• Like 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

I've always wanted to play in Midkemia, the world created by Raymond E. Feist, and set specifically during the Riftwar. Sadly, REF is super against derivative works like fanfic and RP, and his fanbase have all been respectful of that, so it'll always just be a dream :C

image.png.983b918f46a287076416c1e642250e6a.png

I'd love a site based in Tortall (Tamora Pierce books). There used to be one or two that would spring up. But I haven't seen one in years. 

• Preach it! 1

I'd love an esports RP based around the North American LCS, with fictional players and organizations. I could also settle for LEC or LCK but I think LCS offers the best because LCS organizations import players and coaching staff from other regions, allowing for you to play characters from all around the world. It'd be neat.

On 5/10/2020 at 6:54 PM, Morrigan said:

https://www.aeternaromarpg.com/

I have a ton but Dredd, Repo Men (or Repo the Genetic Opera) and Clone Wars era Star Wars are the ones I wish there were more of.

Okay, but I would *love* a Repo! site. 

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Stargate. I mean, I find it technically, and often, but the last posts were like a decade ago on most of them, with 2016 being the latest most active one I've seen.

• Like 1

I’d love to play wheel of time with a mix of canons and ocs set during the time of the series, but it’s such a small fandom and the few sites I’ve been able to find are always based years after the events of the book. 

• 1 month later...

Have any of y'all seen The OA? Where by dying in one world you can go into another alternate world (if you preform the moves)? I think that would be a cool setting to play in. You could create so many worlds off of that, and the whole dealing with mortality and all. 

lofnsliplogo.png.7a58409350c0c952ed23ab6d914f3781.png

with the only site that I know of shuttering, I'd really like to see a 1700's Caribbean pirates setting.  ...Not Pirates of the Caribbean...  like.. historical AU.   With british naval officers and unswarthy scalawags....  sign me up.   

yi1tXyG.jpg

spacer.png

• Admin

I've been looking for a "The Boys" setting. I would love to kick some super hero asses.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

An actual horror site. I had a really cool idea for one a long time ago but it never really got off the ground. I also joined one that kinda stumbled away but I absolutely loved the atmosphere of the site. I think it's just that horror sites are really hard to get right. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Reality is an illusion. 

• Operations Mod

Second for The Boys. It'd be hella fun to play a site based on that! 

I'd also love a Jurassic Park/World based RP. Or Dinotopia. 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

On 9/15/2020 at 2:10 PM, Zozma said:

An actual horror site. I had a really cool idea for one a long time ago but it never really got off the ground. I also joined one that kinda stumbled away but I absolutely loved the atmosphere of the site. I think it's just that horror sites are really hard to get right. 

I second this one whole-heartedly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to find a moment to free up the RL mess this year has been for me...but....so...want...to...do...the things seeing as I never find them or anything similar enough to fill the void the muse likes right now:

- The damn Old Guard idea we've had circling a while.
- The boys gritty nsfw style 'superhero' amazon prime. epic parodies of marvel or dc that amuses me a shitton
- Rachel Morgan verse we did years back...could possibly get a mach 2
- I'd eyeball zombies or wild western supernatural again too but i'm less sure how well those would go down atm
- Got an original space world we've pecked at over the years.....never finished....always pecking as non out there fit my mood.

spacer.png