Interest Check2: Touhouesque Yokai/Demon Stuff

Figment

While running the Discord roleplay I have is great, i'm missing my forum days and itching to start one up. So, alkng with my last post....heres another idea.

A  alternate, world to our own where the mythical beings, like Yokai, reside! It would be like Feudal era japan in the overlay (perhaps some other western area influences in some areas/ways to fit more mythical creatures in). Essentially, for those who know Touhou, something like Gensokyo. 

I would think it would be a bit sandboxy in nature, but we could have events where some characters make big trouble and others have to track them down and smack em into shape. 

image0.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should go for it! That sounds really neat. The feudal era is really fascinating and from who I've spoken to (other writers in a few communities) it's really something that can let people be especially creative. My own site is based in the feudal era, as well (a modified version of it) and the response so far has been really positive. Give it a go~