In a strange new land. . .

Hello!

Xin chào! 

My name is jamlesstytrack, or for short you can just call me jamless. Just a 23 year old Vietnamese lady whose trying to survive quarantine- by working her brain out with roleplay. 

I'm new here, so I'm going through the routine of getting acquainted with the place. Of all of the sites I've been recently looking at for some creative outlet, this one looked the best and was also the easiest to navigate, so I signed up! I've been role-playing for what feels like a long time for me, which was back in 2016, but I was writing stories waaaay before that. 

When I came to America from Vietnam, one of my favorite methods of practicing English was writing a story with all the words I knew (once I knew enough words to make a story, that is), and that just really stuck with me. It was a quiet way for a shy girl like me, in a strange new land, to not only learn but express herself at the same time. Writing is just so dang cool, huh? 

That being said, my favorite genres are definitely any kind of story that includes romance- I'm a sucker for that stuff. Sci-fi, Apocalyptic, Modern, you name it. The only genre im not particularly fond of is Historical- but specifically Western Historical. That being the American Revolotion or Cowboys. A Chinese Dynasty setup is a different story; which is one I definitely wanna do! 

Also, just throwing it in there, I really, really prefer Google Docs role-playing. But I'll try to be flexible!

Besides all of that, my favorite color is purple, my favorite type of music is KPOP (don't @ me), I love to sing outside of writing, I DO speak Vietnamese, and something weird about me is that I only drink water. 

Yes, that means no soda, juice, alcohol, or anything or the sort. 

Only that good ol' H2O. 

But I've held you long enough! I'm super excited to do some good role-playing with future friends along the way! 

Have a good day! Bye!

Chúc bạn ngày mới tốt lành! Tạm biệt! 

~ jamless

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Hey there! Welcome to RPG Initiative 😄

• Love 1