Howdy y'all!

Munchkin

Hello there!

I am Munchkin, pleasure to meet you all! This won't be fancy since I am not good at long talks and everything. So don't mind if I just use the lovely questions that appeared on here when I started. Makes my life oh so easy. Anywho! Onward.

[as you can see, I am a lazy munchy and will just be answering these >> course I don't mind any questions that come my way]

• How long have you been RPing?
    Let me seeeeee, I started in 2000, so around 20 years. Save for my hiatus which was about 3 years due to having a family and my career.
  • What are your favorite RP genres?
    Oh now this is a fun one. I love them all [now now don't be upset with me] I seriously enjoy them. From magic, to super, to real life and anime. I have tired and enjoyed the lovely BDSM, and the fluffy romance kind, I even dipped my finger into school ones and others. So I have to say if the plot is good no matter the genre I will snatch it up.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?
    I started out in chat, but I have to say that forums are my all time favorite during this journey. I mean not only do you get to always see the pretty graphics but it makes life so much easier.
  • What country are you from?
    I hail from the US, ahh....yeah.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?
    Mhmmm, tough one. For books my favorite is the Lord of Rings, Game of Thorns and Harry Potter. For music I am into everything from Heavy Metal to Kpop. xD But movies I am not big on but I do have to say Train to Busan was amazing [I love zombies]
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have?
    Sleeping....I love sleeping. xD

Ok then! That is all me gots, oh right. You can call me Munchy, Munchkin, Mun-mun. 🙂 I reply to everything under the sun!

❤️

P.S: I love this place already and I haven't even talked to anyone yet. 

• Love 1

❤️

Welcome to RPG Initiative @Munchkin. I think you'll find lots of fun RP related discussions. There's also coteries dedicated to specific aspects of roleplay and to specific genres of roleplay from fandom to originals.

• Love 1

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

Thank you for the welcome @StormWolfe! I will take a look at those to see if something peeks my interest. 🙂 

❤️

• 1 month later...

Train to Busan was amazing! Have you watched Kingdom on Netflix??