Hello There!

Guardsman93

Yes, I quoted Obi-Wan Kenobi, but let's face it, its a nice to way say hi!

I'm Guardsman93 (long story short, but its based on a science-fiction reference) and feel free to call me Guards for short. I originally came here for the advice and staff advice columns but decided to stay for the chance to network and discover some new sites. Most of my sites are science fiction based, but I've been considering checking out some high fantasy sites to break out of my shell a bit.

I currently work as a moderator on one sit, and have previously staffed another site as well. I've been RPing since college in earnest and while it started as a fix between DnD and other tabletop campaign, it steadily has become a way for me to not only practice and improve my creative writing, but also get to know some fellow nerds, geeks, and gamers alike.

• Love 1

Have idea; will travel

Welcome to the Initiative and kudos to you for considering exploring other genres of RP. There are numerous RP related topics in the main forums and some great coteries that focus on specific topics and genres. Best of luck! I'm sure you can find other RPs. You could also put up an RPG Search and let everyone know what you are looking for.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

Welcome Guards. This is certainly a great place for discussion and advice.  Good luck trying something new, it is definitely worth giving a different genre a go.

"You tie the knot, I'll start the fire."

~ The Amity Affliction

spacer.png

The World Withing - Modern Supernatural Roleplay (JCINK 18+)