Character Bio Dropdowns Issue

ThriftStoreTeeth

@Arceus Psst! Sorry to be a pain in the butt again, but we realized today that, with the new code, turning off Allow Edit After Acceptance means that the field is hidden from even brand new characters that haven't been marked Ready for Play, so they can't even fill out the field to begin with. So it works, but it works a bit too well lol

Candide: An original dystopian RPG

if(($page->type == 'npc' && empty($field->npc)) || (!empty($page->edit->activated) && $page->mode = 'edit' && !$field->editable))

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

You're welcome.

Two things really fast though:
1. Please stop @'ing me unless it's life or death important. It shoots my anxiety up, and I don't need it.
2. Any new thing that you come across unrelated to the topic of discussion in the topic needs its own topic. This is for finding it later, and helping other users with similar issues.
I'd also appreciate rep instead of thank you posts, there's a thank you reaction in there that'll do the job. My reputation level is kind of like a personal badge of honour tbh. c:

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)