Hello There!

LunarScorpio

Hello everyone!

I'm LunarScorpio, but most people call me Lunar or Luna depending on their own preference. It doesn't much matter to me, I answer to both! So, a little about me:

• I have a Master's degree and have for a few years now.
  • I am a Mom to a wonderful little boy.
  • I love to write and roleplay, I've actually just recently gotten back into it.
  • I love all things Disney and things that pertain to Disney.
  • I also really enjoy anime and Harry Potter.
  • Watching movies is one of my favorite things to do.

I think that about covers everything for the most part. But I'm kind of an open-book so if you ever have questions, please feel free to ask! I'm excited to be here!

dreamcityrpgsig.png

Hi Lunar! And welcome! 

Congrats on your Master's degree, even if you've had one for a while! And congrats on being a mom! I'm glad to hear you've recently gotten back into writing! I too love Disney and Harry Potter. We actually have a girl on my site who does a lot of Disney cosplays and her Princess Anna dress is just...amazing! 

Excited that you're here! 

12 hours ago, Flahme said:

Welcome Lunar, and good to hear you are getting back into writing.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

7 hours ago, PixieMegs said:

Hi Lunar! And welcome! 

Congrats on your Master's degree, even if you've had one for a while! And congrats on being a mom! I'm glad to hear you've recently gotten back into writing! I too love Disney and Harry Potter. We actually have a girl on my site who does a lot of Disney cosplays and her Princess Anna dress is just...amazing! 

Excited that you're here! 

Thank you, PixieMegs! I LOVE seeing Disney cosplays, there are some really amazing cosplayers out there.

• Love 1

dreamcityrpgsig.png