AU Hp Trio Era brainstorming plot

This sounds more like a welcome message so i need help writing a plot!

I am so excited that you are here wanting to learn more about our community. we have taken a lot of liberties with jkr's world, however, it is not to discredit her or her work, i simply want to explore what would happen if certain characters were alive and others did not exist. We have taken away Voldemort and his death eaters instead we have plots of political intrigue and technology advancements. trying to find new ways to build a community when a lot of sites are already doing certain things is difficult, to alleviate this problem, we are opening ourselves up to being member oriented. 

which means that our site is built by members for our members. our individual plots and relationships influence the flow of our site. i know that not a whole lot of people will be intrigued by this kind of community but we are here for those people who are looking for something different. We encourage unique and creative histories especially for our canons. We are also creating our own uk schools and taking the education up another level to make hogwarts one of the best wizarding education facilities. We are going to utilize muggle and magical education so that students receive a well-rounded education and bring the competitive nature of the four houses down. Is this something you would be interested in joining? If so, please move on to our rules!

Edited by ZinniaGrey

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested to hear about just how intermixed the technologies are from each setting--the wizarding world and the modern day. How do they mingle and how does it affect the histories of the canon characters on the board?