Hello Hello!

achromatic

Hi everyone! I'm achromatic but you can call me Audrey! I've been on and off RP since 2008 when I was a small beeb. I, like many others, started off with the whole warrior cat/animal RP and eventually grew out of it and got into the supernatural type! I love the freedom it gives you and I'm a sucker for a good adventure (and angst, and dramatic character growth) and I'm guilty of being here to get some new members for a new forum 🙂

Some other things about me...I do like the occasional graphic design and RP forums have basically allowed me to learn some basic coding. I love food (both trying new types and cooking) and if you ask my about my dogs, I will probably never stop talking about them. I'm also the type to make 100000 playlists on my spotify apparently. 

Anyways, it's nice to meet everyone. How did you start your RP journey? 

spacer.png

A realm of magic and mythology. A Fantasy Fairy RPG

WORLD | CREATURES | DISCORD

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started as an outlet for pain after my dad died.... and its kinda just stuck. I have had some time off but mostly... its been in my life since then. I love to role play animals and currently role play way to many lions. lol

rpgam.png