Hey there

Cheshire

Hello! Name's Cheshire. I'm no good at talking about myself so bear with me. This might end up really short or real long, I'm not sure.

I've been doing this for a few years now. I'm not good with dates so I'm not sure how long exactly but less than a decade for sure. I prefer abilities or animal RPs. Currently, I'm the admin of a site that I'm trying to grow. I'm excited for it. I've got lots planned so I hope it can get a bit bigger.

My goal is to become a veterinarian. I love animals and would welcome any pet pics. I love to read as well. I've a preference towards fantasy/adventure novels. The Arc of a Scythe trilogy by Neal Shusterman is a favorite of mine. I'm also big on foreign languages. I love learning new languages. I've three under my belt currently, English, Cantonese, and Spanish, and am currently learning French and Japanese. I'd love a chance to use them though I don't promise to be any good.

I don't really know what else to say so guess this is it. 

Ramis Fatorum

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer animals as well. I have done humans and enjoy it well enough but never really stuck with them. I am currently roleplaying lions and have been on the same site for a few years now.

rpgam.png

Agreed, humans are fun and all but they never caught my attention as much. I've never done a lions one. I've always stuck with wolves or all animal sites.

Ramis Fatorum

If you want to give them a go, let me know. Our site has a touch of fantasy, like a wide range of colors and markings, without being overboard. 

rpgam.png

oh wow, you are multi-talented, huh? Welcome to the club! 🙂

Thanks! it took some work to get there

Ramis Fatorum

• 2 weeks later...