When your muse IS ON FIRE!

Kore

You ever get those moments of absolute joy when your muse is like "HOLD MY BEER" and you better not have plans, work or a life until they have gotten their fill? 

Normally my muse or muses are here for the ride, coming out when I coax them. But something they are like "IDEAS, YOU HAVE THEM AND IF YOU DON'T PLAY THEM THERE WILL BE BLOOD!"

• Preach it! 2

BFDTRIAL.png.529db59dba91cf02803411f1d464de5d.png

Yes! It's wonderful when those moments come around and it feels like the planets are in complete alignment. Of course, I always end up starting a million threads during those times, and then surface hours later with the realisation that now I have 50 storylines on top of my job and responsibilities >.>

• Preach it! 1

image.png.983b918f46a287076416c1e642250e6a.png

• 2 months later...

When those times come around I always wonder what prompted them and if there's a way to make them come back at a later stage. Sometimes it's music, sometimes it's a movie or a series or a book. Sometimes it's nothing I can discern. But when it does come, it's glorious... and I usually end up with one or two new characters in new games that I now have to keep up with 😛 (that's what you get for getting hit with inspiration but nobody on your current games is responsive enough to quench their thirst)

Mayterial Droz

Captain

fawkes.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh. Right now I have that feeling but I’m on a slow site where my characters are getting largely ignored. So the muse is strong in the wrong place because I have other places where I could be writing but that pesky inspiration is elsewhere. Of course! 

update: now it’s just dead again. Yay

Edited by Zozma

Reality is an illusion. 

• 1 month later...

It's odd. I've had a muse on fire to finish my site...then hit by family member in hospital, but still the muse isn't letting my emotions stop it. Focus is distractive and useful....apparently my muse is strong enough to zip through 2 different themes for 2 different sites accidentally. Cus ya know...theme ideas....change and one now doesnt suit the mood. 

spacer.png

My best muse and ideas always seem to strike (1) at work, and (2) while I'm driving. I've pulled over on the side of the road just to type things out in my phone so I didn't forget a neat scene idea or plot device.

My muse ALWAYS hits when I'm at work or otherwise occupied! It's so annoying.

Last week I was on fire, sat down, and busted out 8 posts in a day that were all over 1000 words (I'm verbose, don't judge me). And then this week it's been dead. >_>

spacer.png

SITE BUZZ | DISCORD
OPENING 24 OCTOBER

• 2 months later...

Every now and again, I'll get an itch to just put words to paper - whether it's in-character, world-building, or fleshing out site material. Here in the last couple weeks I think I've worked more on my writing than in the last two years, and it's a thrilling drive to rediscover. Since others in my circle spoke up about their desire for a site, I've been striving to provide that(and throw up a couple of RPs to start off with). It's refreshing to have the chance to play RPs that died for one reason or another before, in a new and improved version.

God though, putting world lore in a single opening post can be intimidating, so, so many spoiler tabs.