Guten Tag!

the.void

Hey 🙂

most people have been calling me binks for the past few years, after one of my friends decided my real name was too long;

i am from Germany and always looking for inspiration for rps (designs, codes, graphics, ideas, plots, basically everything) and that's why i've landed here... since my English is not perfect, please just ignore my mistakes or feel free to point them out, best way of improving after all 😄

In 2006 i started with simple Harry Potter chat rps which slowly evolved to texts, over the past few years i've been in several different fandoms, real life and general fantasy boards; as long as the idea sounded good and i had a character in mind, nothing was too crazy...

I've also been an admin before, before i took a break some years ago... however, after 4 months of wasting away, grilling Photoshop, and an idle mind, i'd love to start a new board and here i am

So now i won't bother you any longer and thanks for the welcome 😄

no, thank you.

Mrs Carter Beyonce GIF

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Valkommen! And that's where my German finishes, I used to be so good in high school- does Swedish count? 

Your RP journey sounds mostly similar to mine! Started in Harry Potter RPGs/Chats which transitioned into fantasy but moreover into the Supernatural side in the last few years. 

Good luck with starting your new board!