Is there anybody out there?

jadbaz

Yes I'm a fan of Pink Floyd!

Hello everyone, I've been skulking around The Initiative for a while, but only recently come out to see the light of day again in the wider community. I'm been roleplaying for 17 years mostly in either broad Supernatural settings, or Harry Potter. I am now the lead admin over at Sinsomnia, which is in the middle of a revamp and rebrand. I'd love to make some more friends in general though and am considering joining another site where I don't have to be staff! 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome into the light.

I was a guest just watching here for years before joining officially. I'm a little quiet but usually looking around the place like a ninja. It is sometimes nice joining without staffing, less pressure. Hopefully you'll find what works for you and enjoy meeting new folk. 

spacer.png

Just now, Lady Croft said:

Welcome into the light.

I was a guest just watching here for years before joining officially. I'm a little quiet but usually looking around the place like a ninja. It is sometimes nice joining without staffing, less pressure. Hopefully you'll find what works for you and enjoy meeting new folk. 

Thank you! And yes I hope so, I'm looking at a few places now 😄

Not gonna lie, I’ve been lurking on that one and then when I came back to RP I found that it was offline for the revamp and stuff. Can’t wait to see it!

Welcome to the RPG Initiative!

1 hour ago, Grimscythe said:

Not gonna lie, I’ve been lurking on that one and then when I came back to RP I found that it was offline for the revamp and stuff. Can’t wait to see it!

Welcome to the RPG Initiative!

Thank you! Well I'm hoping to get back into action in the next couple of weeks so do check back 😄

• Fuck Yeah! 1

3 hours ago, jadbaz said:

Thank you! Well I'm hoping to get back into action in the next couple of weeks so do check back 😄

Also, your avatar is lovely. I love that series of The Seven Deadly Sins. Sloth is adorable—Avarice/Greed and Envy are good too.