Roleplay up me hearties yo ho!

Fellow swashbucklers of possibilities,

I'm Alexandra, a German living in Scotland, and ever-returning roleplayer. Minerva McGonagall is my OP.

I created an account because roleplaying always re-surfaces as a passion for me and something about co-writing with others is amazing (plus it's extra motivation because my discipline to write my own solo stories isn't exercised), and I wanted to be part of one of the seemingly central RP sites.

Perhaps the more pressing reason is I want to create my very own pirate RP forum (I bet you totally didn't see that coming) and would like guidance and help along the way.

Also, I'm an actress, drummer, seasonal pagan and otherwise a performer through and through (I've performed several times at the biggest pagan festival worldwide of its kind, perhaps you know it - the Beltane and Samhuinn Fire Festivals), love food a LOT, am a lion in the sense that I love my mane/hair a LOT, and emotions, vulnerability and authenticity are a very big theme in my life. (I love angsty and emotionally intense roleplays dflahsudböj)

I'll let this stand for now.

Let's explore our jars of dirt!

I have a jar of dirt!

Welcome to the RPG Initiative!

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello! Welcome! Good to have you! 

• Fuck Yeah! 1

Aure entuluva! Day shall come again! - The Children of Hurin

• 3 weeks later...