Hailing frequencies, open

RottenEmu

Hello everyone, I don't know what to put in this intro post... I'm from the Netherlands, and I've been writing in the PBEM format since early 2000s. I've mostly focused on Star Trek but I've also dabbled in XMen and Vampire: The Masquerade (neither laster too long, unfortunately). I've been playing a lot of different characters and have been a GM on and off in those nearly 20 years. Right now I've returned to GM'ing with the Fawkes, a civilian freighter set in the Star Trek universe, hopefully giving an opportunity to look at it all from a different perspective. I also saw you were active around NaNo, so I'll be joining that as well, in all likelihood. I've participated in Nano since 2009, been successful about half 50% of the time. This year I'll be writing a new book in an old setting, the first time I'm writing something that you could consider a sequel. But I'm just calling it an anthology series 😉

Anyways, hope to get to know you all, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to reach out!

• Like 1

Mayterial Droz

Captain

fawkes.png

Hello! Welcome! Good to have you! And have to say, the idea of a civilian freighter in a Trek setting is super cool!

Aure entuluva! Day shall come again! - The Children of Hurin

8 hours ago, Veino said:

Hello! Welcome! Good to have you! And have to say, the idea of a civilian freighter in a Trek setting is super cool!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I really love the ol' girl, swing by sometime 😉

1 hour ago, Flahme said:

Welcome RottenEmu. I haven't participated in NaNo, I think I will have to look into it.  Best of luck with everything.

Thank you! NaNo really is a lot of fun and I saw that this board also does some things with it, so the more the merrier 😄

Mayterial Droz

Captain

fawkes.png

Good to know! I might take a peek and see what's happening, but not really a Trek person, honestly. 

Aure entuluva! Day shall come again! - The Children of Hurin

On 9/11/2020 at 12:07 PM, Lady Croft said:

Enjoy that Fawkes, a different take on the trekkie world. 

Definitely and some dedicated writers to boot 🙂

Mayterial Droz

Captain

fawkes.png